Gordon Voorhees Inc.
Tax Preparation and  Related Services                                                                                                                212/864-8006

Tax Preparation
Individual, Partnerships, Trusts, Corporations, all forms, all States.

Since many of our clients are in the performing arts, they tend to work all over the world.  We are familiar with filing taxes in Canada, as well as foreign tax credits for those working outside the USA.  

For US citizens living abroad, those special tax forms are everyday routines for us.

An Enrolled Agent (or EA) is a tax professional recognized by the United States federal government to represent taxpayers in dealings with the Internal Revenue Service. The profession has been regulated by Congress since 1884.To become an enrolled agent an applicant must pass the Special Enrollment Examination or present evidence of qualifying experience as an Internal Revenue Service employee. A background check, including a review of the applicant’s tax compliance, is conducted. The right to practice before the Internal Revenue Service is regulated by Federal statute, and persons authorized to practice are known as "Federally Authorized Tax Practitioners,"or "FATPs". The FATP status is granted to attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents, and to persons in a few other categories {Circular 230 a/k/a Treasury Reg 10.3}.
Website Builder